Posted 17 April 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Days 6am – 6pm 4 on 4 off
Salary: £9.20 per hour
Closing Date 26 April 2019
To assist the Team Leader with the management of the department. Supervise and motivate staff in line with company procedures and ensure compliance to Health & Safety Policy. To help champion Customer satisfaction and ensure business targets are met and maintained. In the absence of the Team Leader to cover this role when required.
- Preparing Customers’ order for Despatch
- Accurate picking of customer orders from a pick list
- Quality checking of product despatched to customer
- Ensuring all product is picked in correct date rotation
- Loading of vehicles in Despatch correctly
- Receipt and storage of products within the chiller including some Allergens
- Movement of stocks within chillers
- Maintain hygiene standards within chillers
- Communicate with other departments about stock levels & timing of runs
- Ensure all H&S standards are achieved
- Ensure all Food Safety standards are achieved
- Liaising with Production, Transport, Technical and the Sales Order Team to achieve KPIs and to ensure requirements of all departments are met.
- Good people skills, must be a team player
- Supervise the picking of any additional orders required for all vehicles.
- Ensure milk is picked and checked prior to collection.
- Ensure that all staff within the department;
- Take correct break entitlement each shift
- Adhere to Health & Safety procedures
- Carry out stock checks as applicable
- Check that paperwork is correct
- Developing the team to ensure flexibility and efficiency in the Department
Please submit your CV and a letter of interest explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26 April 2019.