Posted 4 September 2017
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Permanent. Full Time.
Closing date Tuesday 10th October
We seek to appoint a highly motivated individual to join the Production Management Team providing a hands on approach to supporting the production site.
Trewithen is expanding and requires a new Production Shift Manager to support the new night production team.
Summary of tasks:
You’ll be a key part of the manufacturing operation to complete the daily production plan. The role will involve
- Developing and managing processes
- Overseeing up to 30 people on the production night shift
- Processing, creamery & bottling departments
- Targets for delivery, cost and quality
- Supporting the environmental health & safety objectives
The ideal person we are looking for:
- Experience in managing people within a manufacturing environment
- A natural organiser
- Strong engagement with people
- Desire for improvement and to succeed
Training and support will be provided on an individual basis for personal development within the role.
Please apply in writing to email@example.com, explaining your reason for application and suitability for this role by 10/10/2017.