Posted 29 March 2019
Overview of the role:
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date 12 April 2019
At Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall’s largest milk bottler our people are the key ingredient to support the next phase of our ambitious growth plans. Our business is expanding and we are looking for talented proactive individuals to help us on our journey.
In this key role you are responsible for creating the production plan for the Dairy; working closely with your team to ensure the efficient utilization of capacity whilst providing the optimal level of service and quality standards on a daily basis.
This role is based in the Production & Office environment, therefore working & managing alongside food hygiene standards is expected.
Overview of requirements:
- Creation and analysis of daily and weekly forecasts for all products, across our customer base, which include multiple retailers and manufacturing companies.
- Generation of daily plans.
- Managing packaging forecasts and ordering processes.
- Communicating clearly with all departmental stakeholders and management.
- Working closely with multiple teams across the business to ensure all aspects of the business needs are considered.
- Controlling stock levels to ensure no wastage of product, whilst maintaining high level customer service.
What we are looking for:
The right person, means the right skills, personality and experience, fitting with Trewithen & the role.
Please get in touch if you have the following attributes:
- Strong Team work ethic
- Great communication & People skills
- The desire for accuracy
- Excellent computer & analytical skills
- Continuous pursuit for personal development
- Welcomes and encourages positive change
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and a letter of interest explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12/04/19.