Posted 20 May 2019
Overview of the role:
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date 17 June 2019
At Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall’s largest milk bottler our people are the key ingredient to support the next phase of our ambitious growth plans. Trewithen is growing and we are looking for talented proactive individuals to help us on our journey.
In this influential role you are responsible for creating the production plan for the Dairy; working closely with your team to ensure the plan is within productions capabilities whilst providing the optimal level of service and quality to customers.
Overview of requirements:
- Generating the daily production plans; using Microsoft Excel 80% of the time
- Creating & analysing forecasts for products & customers
- Managing & ordering packaging stocks
- Communicating clearly with all departments – using emails / phone / person to person
- Working with multiple teams across the business to ensure different aspects of the business needs are considered
- Controlling finished stock levels to minimise wastage of product, whilst maintaining high level customer service
What we are looking for:
The right person, means the right skills, personality and experience, fitting with Trewithen & the role.
Production planning experience is preferred, but not essential
Please get in touch if you have the following attributes:
- Excellent computer & analytical skills
a. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are essential for this role
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Desire to get it right first time
- Works well in a team
- Great communication & People skills
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Previous applicants need not apply
Please submit your CV and a letter of interest explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17/06/19.