Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: 4 days / week. 6am – 6pm
Salary: £8.55 to £10.15. Dependent on experience and training.
Experience in process plant operation would be beneficial as would food manufacturing experience although full training will be given to the successful applicant.
At Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall’s largest milk bottler, people are the key ingredient, we are looking for talented proactive individuals to help us on our journey.
Summary of duties:
- Operation of HTST process plant and cream batch pasteurisers via HMI and SCADA systems
- Use of manual and automated C.I.P systems and carrying out associated manual hygiene tasks
- Particular attention to food quality standards
- To be able to follow written procedures ensuring all quality records are completed as required
- Be fully compliant with the operation and care of any mechanical and electrical equipment used in conjunction with production duties
- Meet, monitor and record KPIs on excel spreadsheets
What we are looking for:
The right person, means the right values and personality, fitting with Trewithen & the role.
Please get in touch if you:
- Have a strong teamwork ethic
- Have good communication, through the team and other departments
- Are proactive in supporting team members
- Continually look to improve
- Demonstrate a positive outlook
- Prefer to follow a structure & plan