Posted 14 February 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Monday – Friday
Salary: TBC depending on experience.
Closing Date 7 March 2019
Overview of the role:
In this new role, the Planning Manager will be overseeing the planning department (Production Planning & Stores). Reporting into the Production Manager.
This role will be leading the production planning functions; working closely with the Operational teams, to ensure the efficient utilization of capacity whilst providing the optimal level of service and quality standards on a daily basis.
This role is based in the Production & Office environment, therefore working & managing alongside food hygiene standards is expected.
Overview of requirements:
- Lead & support the delivery of the objectives set to the planning department, including; the delivery of the production plan, accurate stock takes, availability of packaging and pre-production items.
- Ensure your team are in place, trained and have the tools to fulfil their roles
- Develop processes and relationships to manage packaging suppliers
- Ensure good Hygiene and Housekeeping is maintained in areas of responsibility
- Strong emphasis on development of the systems and processes to reduce costs through the operations, and improve daily planning tasks.
What we are looking for:
The right person, means the right skills, personality and experience, fitting with Trewithen & the role.
Please get in touch if you have the following attributes:
- Strong Team work ethic
- Great communication & People skills
- The desire for accuracy
- Excellent computer & analytical skills
- Continuous pursuit for personal development
- Welcomes and encourages positive change
This role requires experience in an FMCG environment, a previous planning role, and experience of People management.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and a letter of interest explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to email@example.com by 07/03/19.