Posted 12 October 2018
Job type: Full Time x 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant of experience
Closing Date 19 October 2018
At Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall’s largest milk bottler, our people are the key ingredient to support the next phase of our ambitious growth plans.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a unique, fun and supportive environment.
The role requires a personable individual to oversee overall responsibility of the payroll across the business. The successful candidate will process both weekly and monthly payroll using a time and attendance system.
The ideal candidate for the role will be well organised, possess previous payroll experience working in a fast paced environment, and have accurate IT skills including Microsoft Excel and polite communication skills. A working knowledge of SAGE Payroll and running payroll in a manufacturing environment would be useful but not essential.
- Knowledge of time & attendance system and ideally experience of Sage payroll.
- Manufacturing environment experience would be desirable.
- Process weekly (200 employees) and monthly payroll (50 employees)
- Process starters and leavers.
- Issue contracts and letters.
- Process statutory payments.
- Pension auto enrolment.
- Journal postings and control account reconciliations.
- Yearend processes including P11Ds.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Priorities and meet Deadlines.
- Accuracy and record keeping.
- Up to date with current government legislation.
- Ad Hoc reporting for managers.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15:00 on 19th October 2018