Posted 22 July 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 18:00- 06:00, Wednesday 18:00-12:00 midnight
Closing Date 9 August 2019
- Routine testing of raw material through to end product prior to leaving site against an agreed testing schedule.
- Taking and maintaining routine product samples and managing the sample library
- Routine microbiological sampling including environmental, hygiene standards and product and collating these samples for dispatch.
- Routine maintenance/calibration checks of key site and laboratory equipment against agreed schedule
- Cleaning of equipment and areas as appropriate
- Review and report inconsistencies and out of specification results to the Laboratory team Leader/Technical offi
- Quarantine product and retest as needed.
- Organise and arrange despatch of samples for off-site testing
- Participate in site GMP audits as required
- Participate in site projects as required
- Maintain GMP/hygiene standards or laboratory and environs as required
- Work within site quality and health and safety requirements maintaining the needs of external requirements (legal, customer and BRC)
- Provide holiday cover as needed for colleagues
- Maintain a culture of discipline throughout the teams.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- IT skills – Excel, Word database
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong commitment towards people, quality and profit
- Ability to lead by example with regard to site standards
- Respect for colleagues and their needs and requirements
- Promote inter departmental team work and aim to exceed customer and company expectations
- Work to high standards of health and safety at all times
Please apply in writing to email@example.com, with a current CV explaining your reason for application and suitability for this role.