Posted 29 May 2018
Closing Date 12 June 2018
At Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall’s largest milk bottler, people are the key ingredient, we are looking for talented proactive individuals to help us on our journey.
Retailed bottled milk is a high volume low margin product with high competition through the industry. The Combination of efficient line speed and consistent quality & cost of the product is the focus for our team. We are looking for the right people to join us.
Summary of duties:
- Setting the machine ready for the start of production on time
- Good communication with team members and departments is required to start the line smoothly
- Maximising production through efficient practices and teamwork
- Following procedures at every stage to ensure a consistent and safe product is produced. Particular emphasis on weight control, label information & presentation.
- Completion of paper work to form traceability
- The operator is fully responsible for the integrity of the filler. Reporting any issues to engineering
- A high degree of understanding and formal training is required to use the Scada / HMI system
- Scales – weighing the bottles.
- Look to reduce waste and be proactive in the pursuit of efficient practices.
What we are looking for:
The right person, means the right values and personality, fitting with Trewithen & the role.
Please get in touch if you have:
- Strong Team work ethic
- Good communication, through the team and other departments
- Proactive in support to team members
- Continually look to improve
- Positive outlook
- Prefers to follow a structure & a plan
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the role please complete an application form. Please send an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.