Posted 17 July 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: 12 month fixed term contract
Closing date: 7 August 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant at Trewithen Dairy.
This role will help the company to implement its marketing strategy by producing and distributing marketing materials. The role will also analyse the impact of the marketing campaigns.
The main duties will include:
- Assist the Marketing Manager and wider Commercial team
- Assist with the production of marketing materials such as adverts, PR, Promotions, web content, brochures and press releases
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature such as Consumer and business to business sales material
- Help organise events, exhibitions, internal and external meetings.
- Write and proof-read copy
- Upload material to our website, social media pages and Commercial department databases
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Liaise with graphic and website designers
- Help with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and analyses of competitors
- Visit clients and attend trade shows and exhibitions
- Encourage other departments in the organisation to take part in promotional activity
The person we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills as you will need to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of people. You will also need to be highly organised.
You will need excellent written skills as well as great communication skills as you will have to regularly deal with clients and suppliers.
You will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage.
You are also required to have a full UK driving licence.
If you think that you are just the person we are looking for then please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7 August 2019.