Posted 13 Aug 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Permanent, full time
Pay: Competitive salary
Closing date: 26 August 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant at Trewithen Dairy.
As the business is growing the team of Directors need assistance with diary management and organisation, as well as other secretarial tasks and projects. The role will be diverse in nature and involve working with teams and people across the business. As a new role in the business there is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the role and influence how it supports the business.
The main duties will include:
- Diary and schedule management for the Director Team
- Being a first point of contact for staff, customers and suppliers
- Welcoming guests and co-ordinating guest visits
- Note taking and record keeping
- Development and management of a secure but accessible filling system consisting of; main meetings, projects and task, business policies and procedures
- Managing projects or events as required by the Director Team
The person we are looking for:
We are looking for a flexible person with a positive can-do attitude. You will have a background in an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant role. You will need to be highly organised and be a completer finisher in terms of tasks and projects.
You will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including PowerPoint.
How to apply
If the above sounds like you and you would love to keep our busy team on track, then please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 August 2019.