Posted 13 Aug 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Night shift, 6pm to 6am
Pay: Competitive salary
Closing date: 26 August 2019
Trewithen Dairy are currently looking for a Despatch Team Leader to assist the Despatch Manager with the management of the department. They will supervise and motivate staff in line with company procedures and ensure compliance to Health and Safety Policy. They will also help champion customer satisfaction and ensure business targets are met and maintained.
The main duties will include:
- Preparing Customers’ orders for Despatch
- Accurate picking of customer orders from a pick list
- Quality checking of product despatched to customer
- Ensuring all product is picked in correct date rotation
- Loading of vehicles in Despatch correctly
- Receipt and storage of products within the chiller including some Allergens
- Movement of stocks within chillers
- Maintain hygiene standards within chillers
- Communicate with other departments about stock levels & timing of runs
- Ensure all H&S standards are achieved
- Ensure all Food Safety standards are achieved
- Liaising with Production, Transport, Technical and the Sales Order Team to achieve KPIs and to ensure requirements of all departments are met.
The person we are looking for:
A team player, with good people skills.
How to apply
If you think that you are just the person we are looking for then please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 26 August 2019.