Posted 1 May 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Hours of Work: Night shift on a rolling 4 on 4 off
Shift times: 17:00 – 05:00
Reporting to: Despatch manager
Pay: £8.90 per hour
Closing date: 24 May 2019
- To work at all times in accordance with the Trewithen Dairy’s Company Policies and Procedures.
- To treat all colleagues, customers, independent contractors and third parties associated with Trewithen Dairy with dignity and respect, free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
- To actively and positively contribute to any appraisal process and to follow up on agreed actions.
- To undertake any reasonable duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
- Assemble and pick stock safely and securely for Customer Orders
- Keep the work place neat and Tidy adopting a “clean as you policy”
- Able to load and unload trailers with pallets and cages of stock
- Maintain stock rotation in date order
- Comply with Trewithen food standards
- Comply with all Trewithen Procedures
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team but also work on own initiative
- A flexible can do attitude
- Achieve picking KPIs
- Achieve loading KPIs
- Ensuring that where possible the orders are picked and loaded on time for delivery
- Health, Safety, Hygiene and Well-Being
- To work at all times in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To follow Trewithen Dairy’s Health and Safety Policy and all company procedures or guidelines which assist this.
- To report all accidents, injuries and near-misses, to the relevant person responsible for Health & Safety at work.
- To follow Trewithen Dairy’s Health and Well-Being Policy and all company procedures or guidelines which assist this.
- To follow Trewithen Dairy’s Food Safety and Quality Policy and all company procedures or guidelines which assist this.
- Literacy and numerical
- Physically fit
- Be able to work for a long period in a chilled environment
Please submit your CV and a letter of interest explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24 May 2019.