Posted 29 May 2018
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Mon – Fri
Closing Date 8 June 2018
At Trewithen Dairy, our people are the key ingredient to support the next phase of our ambitious growth plans. Our business is expanding and we are looking for talented, proactive individuals to help us on our journey.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Manager to set up and lead our Customer Services Team. This is a new role and is seen as a key appointment as we develop our Customer Service focused culture in our rapidly growing business.
Key responsibilities are as follows:-
- To design, structure and implement key KPI measurements of Customer Service within the Trewithen Dairy business.
- Set up reporting and monitoring structures and drive a customer service focused culture within the team.
- Work with the Commercial Department and the Directors and Senior Managers to raise and maintain Customer Service as a key measurement of business performance.
- Help develop and improve IT systems and processes to streamline and standardise order processing workflows.
- Lead process developments that are Customer Service dedicated.
- Work in cross functional teams to provide high quality real time business information to improve the quality of our customer interactions.
- Support the Commercial Team with background and face to face customer service related issues and provide monthly and performance updates.
- Help transition non customer service related activities away from the Sales Order Team.
Reports to: Commercial Director
Direct Reports: Current Sales Order Team Function
- Demonstrably numerate and articulate.
- Ability to negotiate and influence to a senior level.
- Aptitude for working in a customer facing environment and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Naturally seeks technology driven solutions. Able to use Windows applications and other business IT systems to a minimum intermediate level rising to advanced.
A flexible approach to working hours will be required. Key responsibility requirements will dictate a majority of hours based around normalised office hours Mon – Fri, however, they will be an element of other working to support the needs of the team.
To apply, please download and complete the application form below and return by email to email@example.com or by post to Applications, Trewithen Dairy, Greymare Farm, Lostwithiel PL22 0LW