Job type: Full time, 5 days per week (to include weekends on a rota)
Working hours between 8.00am and 6.00pm
Closing Date 9th August 2019
This role will help the company accurately process Sales Orders received from customers.
The main duties will include:
- Being a member of the sales order team receiving and processing orders via phone
- Order processing on SAP and also dealing with returns
- Data entry on computer system
- Providing support to Despatch and transport, including fast tracking high risk and priority orders
- Receiving cash or cheques from drivers and ensuring cash/management systems are adhered to
- Providing admin support to the whole organisation
The person we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with proven customer service skills, an excellent phone manner and the ability to think on your feet.
You must also be numerate and computer literate, for example experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a current CV explaining your reason for application and suitability for this role.