Posted 28 November 2018
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant of experience
At Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall’s largest milk bottler, our people are the key ingredient to support the next phase of our ambitious growth plans.
We are seeking an experienced Cost Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a unique, fun and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience working with standard reporting within a food or drink manufacturing site. You will be CIMA qualified with at least 2 years’ experience or qualified by experience. You must possess excellent excel skills.
- Maintenance of customer prices for over 500 customers
- 3 month margin review on new customers and ongoing margin review of all customers
- Reconciliation of all milk received into site
- Preparation of monthly milk statements for our farmers to a strict deadline
- Preparation of dairy weekly flash reporting sales, operating costs and predicted results for the week by Weds pm latest
- Liaise with by the shop floor and senior manager team to report and investigate weekly variances
- Collate key weekly KPIs from each department by Monday 11.00 for distribution to the senior team
- Assist management accountant in preparation of the monthly management accounts and information for the board pack
- Provide cover alongside the management accountant for all functions of the accounts department.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 15:00 on 14th December 2018