Posted 29 January 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Permanent, Full Time, 2 positions available, 3 Days per Week, 12 hour shifts, plus additional hours/ days to meet business need.
Salary: £22000 to £25000 depending on experience.
Closing Date 6 March 2019
We seek to appoint a highly motivated individual to join the Production Management Team providing a hands on approach to supporting the bottling production lines.
Trewithen is expanding and this new role is designed to support the existing management structure onsite. Reporting directly to production Shift Managers and working alongside other departments to deliver KPI targets.
Summary of tasks
You’ll be a key part of the manufacturing operation to complete the daily production plan. The role will involve:
- Meeting all the functional KPI’s through a process of leading
- Managing up to 20 people on the shop floor
- Coaching, mentoring and challenging as well as actively supporting and delivering change
- Deliver on Key Performance Indicators such as H&S, Food safety, Customer service/ Quality, Labour control, Cost control, Overall Operation performance, whilst ensuring the management operating systems for the area is accurately managed, maintained and developed to enable responsive fact based management of the operation
- Deputising for the Production Shift Manager in their absence.
The ideal person we are looking for:
- Experience in managing people within a manufacturing environment
- A natural organiser/ Leader
- Strong engagement with people
- Desire for improvement and to succeed
Training and support will be provided on an individual basis for personal development within the role.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a current CV explaining your reason for application and suitability for this role.