Posted 6 August 2019
Location: Lostwithiel, Cornwall
Job type: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Closing date: 20 August 2019
At Trewithen Dairy, Cornwall’s largest milk bottler, our people are the key ingredient to support the next phase of our ambitious growth plans.
We are seeking a diligent individual for the role of Accounts Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a unique, fun and supportive environment.
The main duties will include:
- Maintenance of customer prices for over 500 customers
- 3 month margin review on new customers and ongoing margin review of all customers
- Reconciliation of all milk received into site
- Preparation of monthly milk statements for our farmers to a strict deadline
- Preparation of dairy weekly flash reporting sales and labour variances again to a strict deadline
- Liaise with by the shop floor and senior manager team to report and investigate weekly variances
- Assist financial accountant in preparation of the monthly management accounts and information for the board pack
- Provide cover alongside the financial accountant for all functions of the accounts department.
The person we are looking for:
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience working with standard reporting within a food or drink manufacturing site. You will be AAT qualified or studying with at least 2 years’ accounts experience ideally within a FMCG environment. You must possess excellent excel skills.
How to apply:
If you think that you are just the person we are looking for then please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date of applications is 20th August 2019.